1. All colors to be selected by owner’s representative. These include:
a. Factory powder coat color on steel posts, trusses, beams and purlins.
b. Factory semi-transparent stain finish color on all Glulam beams, 2’X8” Tongue and Groove Decking and Fascia.
c. Color of factory 26 gauge Galvalume® fascia wrap trim with Kynar® 500 finish.
d. Color of drip edge.
e. Asphalt shingles to be 40-year architectural grade shingles.
f. Color of Mega Rib roofing metal panels: both 24 gauge and 26 gauge.
2. Kit pricing does not include freight to job site. Request a freight quotation at the time the order is placed or call the manufacturer for a quote to your job destination.
3. Total lead time for the manufacturer to produce a pavilion kit shall be no longer than six weeks (but may be less) from the time the GC returns the signed shop drawings back to the manufacturer’s structural engineer.
4. After the signed shop drawings have been returned, the kit manufacturer has 10 working days to provide wet stamped engineered drawings and calculations back to the GC.
5. The GC is responsible to schedule the actual delivery date of the shipments with the kit manufacturer.
6. The GC is responsible to for making arrangements for the kit to be unloaded from the truck when the shipment arrives at the job site.
7. The GC is responsible to note all freight damage on the bill of lading before signing the bill of lading at the time of delivery. Any damage not noted on the bill of lading will become the responsibility of the GC and not the freight company or the manufacturer.
8. The freight carrier is responsible to notify the GC 24 hours in advance of attempting to make the delivery. A contact name and phone number is provided to the freight company for notification from the purchase order.